Based off of my blogs, I will be hosting my first women’s conference called “I Am My Sister (Women helping Women).” Our theme, “I Am My Sister”, is a statement that represents being responsible for one another. God wants to teach us through His practical ways to come to Him no matter what so that He can ultimately transform our lives. When God begins to transform our lives, we are then enabled to disciple others, especially our sisters in Christ. Luke 22-32 says, “and when you have been converted, strengthen your brother”.
I am praying that as sisters, we will empower one another, sharpen one another and be there for one another in the bad times as well as the good times.
The conference will be held at the beautiful LaGuardia Plaza Hotel, located @ 104-04 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY 11369
This conference is FREE to All women
The link is: iammysisterwomensconference.com
THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS & PRAISE & WORSHIP SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THESE DATES:
FRIDAY, JULY 20 2018 – EARLY BIRD WORKSHOPS
1. Help, Where Are My Sisters!
2. Stand Still, And Put on Your Armor!
3. EVENING – OPENING PRAYER & WORSHIP SERVICE @ 7:00 P.M.
SATURDAY, JULY 21, 2018 – WORKSHOPS
1. The True Essence of You!
2. Healing Belongs to You!
3. God Is Here Right Now!
4. Recovery Zone 911!
5. So Good To Be Me…I’m A Diva!
6. The Clarion Call of Ministry!
7. Prayer and Faith Change Things!
8. Healing Hands Can Make Us Whole Through Faith!
9. SATURDAY PRAISE & WORSHIP SERVICE @ 8:00 P.M.
***SUNDAY CLOSING PRAISE AND WORSHIP SERVICE @ 08:30 A.M. – 9:30 A.M.